Josh Murray is about to grace the screen of reality television once again–this time on E! on a show called Famously Single. This is excellent news for Bachelor and Bachelorette fans because now we can get some insight into why Josh and Bachelorette Andi Dorfman broke up! No doubt she will be mentioned on the show where contestants seek help to conquer their relationship issues.
Anyhow, Josh was actually a really interesting contestant on the show and here is why. Her are 10 things you may not realize about Josh.
1. He’s a Leo. Josh was born Josh Allan Murray on August 12th, 1984 in Tampa, Florida to mother Lauren Murray and father Robert Dennis Murray, Jr.
2. He graduated from the University of Georgia where brother Aaron played Football.
3. He is a Jesuit Catholic. Yes his family is very religious and very Catholic…although his mother was raised Jewish.
4. His family is very close. Josh’s brother Aaron Murray played football in the NFL. He also has a younger sister named Stephanie Murray. In fact Josh moved to Atlanta to be close to his brother and sister Stephanie soon followed and the three even lived together over the summer in a 3 bedroom apartment!
In fact, mom Lauren Murray calls them, “Team Murray”–I’ll say!
5. His mother Lauren Shiro had brain cancer. Hopefully she is in remission now, but she dealt with a pretty serious brain tumor.
8. He has an arrest record for disorderly conduct from February 2008.