I am super glad we aren’t reporting that Craig Robinson sent Jackie Gordon a text message welcoming her to “Dumpsville. Population: You.” But, I am sad to report that as a fan and follower of Jackie Gordon on Facebook, she just recently changed her status from “in a relationship” to “single.”
Oh….the public broken heart Facebook situation. I remember the first time I saw a coworker of mine’s status change from “engaged” to “single.” Just like that. In my news feed. That’s the power (and heart-wrenching nature) of social media for ya.
It’s too bad about Craig and Jackie. Quite a few of you were rooting for them to make it in our poll:
But, alas, it seems to be over. From Ames Brown to Craig Robinson, Jackie has had a lot of heartbreak to deal with in a very short amount of time. She even tweeted the following this evening: “Higher highs means lower lows apparently.”
We aren’t sure what the whole story is (as we likely shouldn’t since we’re complete strangers, but still…). We will let you know what we hear!
- It’s Serious: Craig Robinson took Jackie Gordon to meet the family! (okhereisthesituation.com)
- Situation: facebook-my 24 hour lock-down (okhereisthesituation.com)
- Situation: ‘Bachelor’s’ Kacie Boguskie’s one-year bout of anorexia and bulemia (okhereisthesituation.com)
- Situation: Our Twitter account is suspended (okhereisthesituation.com)
- Situation: ‘Bachelor’s’ Courtney Robertson and room 1611 (okhereisthesituation.com)
- I almost gassed myself because I love ‘The Bachelor’ (okhereisthesituation.com)
- Chris Harrison: our personality break-down (okhereisthesituation.com)