Bachelorette contestant Chase McNary, 27 is one of a handful of guys this season that I think have half a chance of winning. He is also one of the only ones who comes without a ton of baggage (at least none that we know of thus far!).
So with that said what are some interesting things to know about Chase?
2. His parents divorced when he was 8 years old. Both have remarried. His Dad is CEO of a successful software companies– SmartBear…so it sounds like Chase comes from money.
3. He is very Christian. Chase recently joined the Mosaic church in Denver.
4. He has a tattoo of a Lion on his left ribs. In fact Chase is VERY in to lions. He has photos of them all over his Instagram account.
5. He has a sister named Brittany who is married.
6. He is still on good terms with his ex girlfriends, Rachel Ragsdale and Sammi Selzer. Thank God! after so many of the contestants this season left their ex girlfriends high and dry. Grant Kemp, Robby Hayes, and Jordan Fletcher.
7. He was in a fraternity in college. Chase worked as a recruiter for the Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity and helped special needs children with homework and extracurricular activities.