Ok, there is a major situation going down today in America or as Mitt Romney likes to call it….”Amercia.” No, I am not talking about the 2012 Presidential election or Mitt Romney’s recent Twitter gaff misspelling the word “America”, I am talking about a situation where grown men are buying life-sized dolls and entering into serious monogamous relationships with them. Ten years ago, a small factory in California began making these life-size companion dolls thus beginning a very serious situation….
“I think there is definitely a sense of disappointment….I think the thing my father finds really difficult about my relationship with Sheshawn is that she’s not alive.”
That quote pretty much sums it up. I personally am at a loss for words. So with no further ado the BBC Documentary Guys and Dolls…[Note: We're only featuring Part 1 on our site, which gives you a pretty good idea of the "situation," without featuring TOO much adult content. You can find Parts 2 - 5 on You Tube. The content is unfortunately a bit too creepy and "adult" for the likes of Ok! Here is the Situation!]
- Situation: The unsolicited ass slap
- Situation: Politics, prostitution, porn and parties: the federal government can’t stop partying!
- Delaware: Tiny state, giant situation
- Mega-six-uation: Emily Maynard’s group date is every guy’s worst nightmare
- Situation: ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ delivers the goods!