So far, we’ve only seen affectionate “knee pats” between Jef Holm and Emily Maynard on this season of The Bachelorette. Oh, and he did put his arm around her (eventually!) during the fireworks show on this week’s Group Date. But, why oh why hasn’t he gone in for a kiss yet?! Well, he revealed why in this deleted scene from the show:
Answer? HE KEEPS WUSSING OUT!! Next week, Jef and Emily will be going on their first 1-on-1 date, so we are HOPING he’s able to gather up the courage to smooch her then.
Also, notice how in the deleted scene above, as well as in his one-on-one time with Emily on the beach during the Group Date this week, the conversation is really forced and awkward, and when there’s a lull (or, really, when the perfect time to kiss appears) he says (both times), “Ok, are you ready to head back?”
He’s really hard to read! I know he says he’s taking things slow, but so far I’m just not seeing any sparks between these two. Hopefully it’s just a slow burn that will heat up soon!
[NOTE: We are experiencing some bugs with our most recent poll only. If you get an error that says something about a "valid poll answer," try weighing in on the version of the same poll that should appear at the top of the left sidebar. Thanks!]
- Jef Holm, People Water and ‘The Bachelorette’…oh my!?!
- Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson turn down ‘Bachelor Pad 3′
- Situation: The June 2, 2012 Blake Julian and Holly Durst Wedding
- ‘The Bachelorette Season 8′ episode 4 recap: Your faves weigh in
- This just in: Roberto Martinez is rumored to be the next Bachelor
- ‘The Bachelorette season 8′ Kalon McMahon: Why does Erica Rose call him a liar?
- Bachelorette season 8: so many dudes with situations!