Author Philip Marshall murder conspiracy
Recently 9/11 conspiracy author “committed murder suicide” killing himself and his two children. Anytime a big player in the 9/11 truth movement dies one must ask a lot of questions.
Former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen says he is
“100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit.”
Madsen stated this conclusion yesterday on Kevin Barrett show. Madsen points out that Marshall was not just another 9/11 conspiracy author– he was a former airline pilot and close associate of notorious CIA drug smuggler Barry Seal. Madsen suggests that Marshall had a long history of being involved in covert operations, and wanted to get the truth out in his later years.
Here are the bullet points of Madsen’s argument:
Among the evidence cited by Madsen:
- *Neighbors’ are “practically on top of” Marshall’s house, so dozens of neighbors would have heard gunshots but no silencer was used.
- *The crime scene was illegally cleaned up by professionals.
- *Philip Marshall lived in fear of his life after being harassed for his 9/11 revelations. He therefore never kept his doors open – but when the bodies were found, a side door Marshall never used was wide open.
- All of Marshall’s neighbors believe it was a professional murder, not the murder-suicide claimed by local police.
- Marshall had also stated that he was holding explosive information that would be revealed in his next book. The repeated professional-clean-ups of Marshall’s house after the murder suggest that the killers were looking for a specific piece of evidence or information. (Marshall’s computer also mysteriously disappeared after the killings).
See the interview here: