Right after we get word that Ben’s been cheating on the Victoria Secret model, Us Magazine is reporting that she has been trying on wedding dresses in Los Angeles! This is clearly a situation people!
The Bachelor Siren, 28, was at Mark Zunino bridal dress shop in Los Angeles Wednesday trying on multiple dresses.
An eyewitness reported that Courtney was admiring herself (no surprise) in the fancy dresses. “She was doing a little dance [in the dress] and had a big smile on her face. The people in the store definitely seemed to be encouraging her to get it.”
And apparently Robertson actually made a purchase at the shop as she was seen leaving with a garment bag. So does this mean that Ben and Courtney really are engaged? Or is Courtney pulling a publicity stunt to maximize her 15 minutes of fame?
It’s hard to know what’s real and what’s theater with the girl that was obsessed with the mantra “winning” on the show. Is she just playing to her audience? I guess we will find out in two weeks on The Bachelor season finale!!
- Courtney Robertson’s ‘Bachelor’ episode 2 one-on-one date: What is she hiding?
- ‘Bachelor’ model Courtney Robertson can’t keep her clothes on
- Courtney Robertson may be worse than we think
- Courtney Robertson sex tape
- ‘The Bachelor Season 16′ episode 3: A very uncomfortable situation
- Courtney Robertson dumps long-time boyfriend to meet Ben F
- Model Courtney Robertson’s love letter to Bachelor Ben Flajnik
- Model Courtney Robertson outed on Cheaterville by ex-boyfriend
- Vote now: Weigh-in on The Bachelor’s Courtney Robertson
- ‘Bachelor’ host Chris Harrison’s most Emmy-worthy moments
- Is Courtney Robertson the one with the boyfriend?
- Courtney Robertson’s thoughts on Ben Flajnik pre-taping
- ‘The Bachelor Season 16′ episode 5: The Skinny Dip