Director, producer, actor and writer Sean Stone (son of Oliver Stone) put together a short documentary outlining exactly why Obama is “that bad” and impeachment proceedings should continue under a new bill. There has been a media black-out on the bill introduced in Congress to impeach President Barack Obama. The bill H. CON. RES. 107, Legislation was introduced to the house on March 7 2012 by North Carolina Republican Walter Jones and reads “Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.” Jones seeks to hold the administration accountable for launching unconstitutional wars without the authorization of Congress.
The documentary outlines the following 4 core reasons for impeachment proceedings to be launched:
1) The bank bailout money: (a bailout he was aggressively pushing even prior to taking office). The funds did not go to homeowners or taxpayer protection but went to the consolidation of private banks, many of which were in Europe. It was an illegal commitment to force the American people to pay a debt they did not accrue. The trillions of dollars pledged are backed by the assets of the American people. This is in direct conflict with the general welfare clause in the preamble to the Constitution.
2) War with Libya: Barack Obama conducted a war in Libya that he claimed he did not conduct for the purpose of assassinating and overthrowing the head of a sovereign state, Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi. This was done without any attack on the United States by Libya and it was done without any kind of congressional authorization and without citing any evidence that Libya under Gaddafi was a threat to the security of the United States. Congress has the exclusive authority to declare war under the Constitution, but Obama insisted his authority came from the United Nations Security Council and that Congressional approval was not necessary. “I don’t even have to get to the Constitutional question.”
3) Intent to launch war against Syria: Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron declared that they will launch a pre-emptive war to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Preventive war was deemed a “crime against humanity” by the Nuremberg statutes in 1947. The Syrian regime has shown no intent of threatening or attacking the United States. This demonstrates Obama’s intention to continue a policy of war, a situation to which the Nazis were sentenced to death at Nuremberg.
4) National Defense Authorization Act: On New Years Eve 2011, Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act, which allows the abduction and military detention of U.S. citizens without due process or trial. Despite Obama claiming he would not use the provisions to incarcerate U.S. citizens, it was his administration that specifically demanded these powers be included in the final NDAA bill. Obama has also already used these powers demanding the execution of a US citizen in November of 2011. The bill violates the 4th, 5th, and 6th amendments of the U.S. Constitution.
You can support this effort to get political momentum behind starting the impeachment process against Obama by forwarding this video to your network on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and every other platform of communication.
- Situation: Is Facebook trying to self-destruct with mandatory “Timeline” format? (okhereisthesituation.com)