As the facts surrounding the suspicious death of Michael Hastings in a violent fiery car crash early Tuesday morning are beginning to unfold the story is beginning to look a lot like an assassination and not an accident. Hastings, 33, wrote a scathing piece on Obama’s top General in Rolling Stone Magazine. His relentless criticism of the Obama Administration was legendary.
And we know how Obama feels about criticism from the AP.
“Mr. Hastings was believed to have been alone in the car, which struck a tree at high speed, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office,” the New York Times reported earlier today.
In February, the Justice Department released classified documents proclaiming their legal justification for assassinating American citizens. And in May the Obama Justice Department illegally obtained phone records of journalists at the Associated Press. So we know how Obama feels about the freedom of the press.
We also know that during the weeks before he was killed Michael Hastings was researching a story about a privacy lawsuit brought by Florida socialite Jill Kelley against the Department of Defense and the FBI according to the LA Times.
Hastings was scheduled to meet with a representative of Kelley next week in Los Angeles to discuss the case, according to a person close to Kelley.
Kelley claims her name was leaked by military officials and the FBI in order to discredit her after she reported receiving a stream of emails traced to Paula Broadwell, the famous biographer/Honey Pot of former CIA director David H. Petraeus, according to a lawsuit filed in Federal District Court in Washington, D.C., on June 3.
Petraeus was forced to resign from the CIA after the extramarital affair became public.
It is not unreasonable to think the Obama Administration placed Hastings on their well-known assassination list as a result of his relentless investigation. Hastings was also in the process of investigating the NSA scandal at the time of his death.
The crash is so poorly produced it borders on comical.
The following are clues that the crash is a staged event.
1. The fact that someone is on the scene at 4am with camera rolling to snap a picture right at the time of supposed impact (before the paint is even scorched).
2. It looks like the street has been hosed down around the crash area in order to make the pic more dramatic. That is a classic strategy in Hollywood. This means the street was ALREADY hosed down at the time of crash because the 4am photo was taken seconds after crash before paint is scratched.
3. The markings on the street are totally different.
4. The body is burned beyond recognition making an autopsy impossible.
5. The back door is totally blown out in the pic at crash time. The back door is totally intact the next day.
6. Witnesses claim they heard an explosion like a “bomb”.