‘Married at First Sight’ Season 2 premiered tonight and we finally got to meet the people chosen by the match makers to marry one another “at first sight” after muddling through 7,000 applications.
Experts Dr. Joseph Cilona, Dr. Pepper Schwartz, Greg Epstein and Dr. Logan Levkoff convene once again to match couples based on their professional expertise.
The six cast members are:
- Sean Varricchio, 35, trauma nurse in New Jersey.
- Ryan Ranellone, 28, real estate agent from Long Island, N.Y.
- Ryan De Nino, 29, business owner from Staten Island, N.Y.
- Jessica Castro, 30, receptionist in Manhattan, N.Y.
- Jaclyn Methuen, 33, sales representative for a vodka brand in N.Y.
- Davina Kullar, 34, biopharmaceutical sales rep in New York City.
The couples are:
- Jessica Castro and Ryan De Nino
- Sean Varricchio and Davina Kullar
- Jaclyn Methuen and Ryan Ranellone
The first two couples got married tonight, but the show leaves us on a cliffhanger about whether or not Jaclyn Methuen and Ryan Ranellone make the commitment.
The show airs on Tuesday’s at 9 p.m. on A&E
Sean Varricchio ‘Married at First Sight’ arrest record and mugshot
‘Married at First Sight’ Season 2 premiere: Jaclyn Methuen & Ryan Ranellone shocking cliff hanger
Photo Source: A&E