On Monday night we get to see the infamous arrest of 36-year-old Vanderpump Rules star Jax Taylor when he goes to Hawaii with his co-stars.
But this is not Jax Taylor aka Jason Cauchi’s first run-in with the law. Jax’ arrest record goes back 14 years to 2001 starting in Michigan where he is from.
Here is a breakdown of Jax Taylor’s past legal troubles.
- In 2001, in Michigan he was arrested for retail fraud, but the charge was eventually dismissed.
- In 2005, in Los Angeles he was arrested and convicted of reckless driving after a probable DUI arrest.
- In 2008, in Los Angeles Jax was once again picked up for a DUI and also driving with a suspended license. He was sentenced to 15 days in jail less credit for two days and ordered into a program for multiple DUI offenders. But he was sentenced to an additional 20 days in jail less credit for 14 days after two arrest warrants violation of probation.
- In 2010, in Los Angeles he was convicted of driving without a valid driver’s license and sentenced to eight days in jail less credit for four days. And an Arrest warrant was issued for violation of probation.
- In 2015, in Hawaii Jax was arrested on felony charges for stealing a $300 pair of sunglasses.
The real question is why is Jax allowed to drive?!!
And remember there was a mysterious arrest on Season 2 of Vanderpump Rules, when Jax missed a shift at work because he was in jail. During the February 17th reunion episode, he claimed it was because his father Ronald Cauchi did not pay his car insurance.
Jax Taylor’s family situation is a situation