Bachelorette host Chris Harrison claims that 31-old Luke Pell of Burnet, Texas is one to watch on season 12 of the show which premieres this Monday.
“Luke is one of my favorite guys this season and has one of the best stories. I am a sucker for people who serve. He went to West Point. He was a platoon leader in the Afghan war and he also has the ridiculous Hollywood leading man good looks. He is smart, kind, and charming. He is the whole package. He is a Texas boy, so he and JoJo have that in common. He really fits for JoJo. But he might be too perfect on paper but not add up in real life.”
So considering he looks like a front runner let’s see what we know about Luke.
1. He’s a Scorpio so watch out! Luke’s Birthday is Oct 22, 1984.
3. Luke spent 5 years in the United States Army as a platoon leader, fire direction officer, fire support officer and finally as a battalion operations officer. He left active duty as a Captain in early 2012–also very impressive.
4. After 5 years in the Army he moved to Oklahoma City to work for a major oil and gas producer Chesapeake Energy in 2012.
5. He worked in the Professional Coaching industry with the Flippen Group in from 2013-2015.
6. He’s an aspiring singer in Nashville, Tennessee.
Check out his music! He’s pretty darn good.
7. He is also a model with Amax Talent. Luke is 6’1″.
8. He rides in on a unicorn, obviously referring to Jojo’s unicorn entrance on Ben’s season.
9. He is very Christian and comes from a Christian family like Jojo. At West Point he was part of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Officers of Christian Fellowship.
Please follow us on Twitter