To dip or not to dip? That is the question. When Ben announced to the remaining amazing ladies at the end of last week’s episode that their next stop on their journey to find love would be Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, Courtney said, “I was there two months ago.” To which Ben replied, “We’re going again!” I mean…was she SKINNY DIPPING there two months ago? Hmmmm??? Maybe she had to skinny dip with Ben this time because she’d otherwise “been there, done that” when it came to entertainment on the island.
“You gotta do what you gotta do?” Courtney proclaims as she plans for a clandestine meet-up with Bachelor Ben. Courtney certainly doesn’t lack any self-confidence as she asks:“I wonder if he’s ever skinny-dipped with a model before?” She really pulls out all the punches as she magically appears in front of Ben as he is strolling home from his one-on-one with Elyse.
Courtney breaks the rules and forces a fantasy suite date pre-hometowns. Ben like any guy doesn’t seem to object and the clothes come-off! in a first ever Bachelor on-camera nude scene!!!
- Courtney Robertson dumps long-time boyfriend to meet Ben F.
- I almost gassed myself because I love ‘The Bachelor’
- Vote now: Weigh-in on The Bachelor’s Courtney Robertson
- ‘The Bachelor Season 16″ episode 4: “Don’t poke the bear”
- Model Courtney Robertson’s love letter to Bachelor Ben Flajnik
- Courtney Robertson’s ‘Bachelor’ episode 2 one-on-one date: What is she hiding?
- Model Courtney Robertson outed on Cheaterville by ex-boyfriend
- Courtney Robertson’s thoughts on Ben Flajnik pre-taping
- Courtney Robertson: Enneagram 3
- ‘The Bachelor Season 16′ episode 4: Your faves weigh in