The Bachelor folks just posted this clip of Courtney and Ben together on one of their fan sites. It’s a pre-episode-2-rose-ceremony clip that didn’t make the editing cut. How can I tell that’s when it was shot? Well, because Courtney was wearing the same DOILY-fashioned dress in the rose ceremony, so this must have been shot during the episode 2 cocktail party. The contents of the clip? Well, it would seem Courtney decided to write Ben a “love letter” of sorts, reflecting on their magical one-on-one date and how she can see the potential for “falling in love” and spending the rest of their lives together. I mean, WHOA! All after ONE date?! See for yourselves:
To be fair, I have to admit they look very at ease around each other. But I just can’t shake, as Ok! Here is the Situation’s C Lo reported, the fact that she seems to be hiding something: like the fact that she dumped her long-time boyfriend to be on the show and was completely lying to Ben throughout the entirety of their first one-on-one date!
- Courtney Robertson’s thoughts on Ben Flajnik pre-taping
- Courtney Robertson dumps long-time boyfriend to meet Ben F.
- Courtney Robertson’s ‘Bachelor’ episode 2 one-on-one date: What is she hiding?
- Model Courtney Robertson outed on Cheaterville by ex-boyfriend
- ‘The Bachelor Season 16′ episode 2 recaps: Your faves weigh in
- I almost gassed myself because I love ‘The Bachelor’
- The real Ben Flajnik rebrands his winery to Envolve
- The Bachelor Premiere: The amazing lady gallery
- ‘The Bachelor’ 2012 video: mystery girl explains Ben Flajnik interest (examiner.com)
- ABC The bachelor
- Ben’s High School Reunion Pictures, Videos