On this week’s episode of The Bachelor, testy model Courtney Robertson invited Ben to “repay the favor” (for her suprise skinny-dip visit last week) by visiting her in “room 1611” later on that night. Since when do the amazing ladies have their own rooms this early on in the season? They are usually co-habitating with the other ladies until after the hometown dates. So what is the situation with room 1611? Did the producers purposefully give Courtney her own room so she could stir up some more drama by luring Ben into her private lair in Panama? Regardless, Ben didn’t show up. And she sat up feeling sorry for herself and sobbing about all the men in her life that “always end up letting her down,” as if Ben should have popped in for an unscripted, rule-breaking, private Courtney Robertson visit. She is Just. Too. Much.
- ‘Bachelor’ model Courtney Robertson can’t keep her clothes on!
- ‘The Bachelor Season 16′ episode 5: Your faves weigh in
- Did Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson have sex during or after the skinny dip?
- Vote now: Weigh-in on The Bachelor’s Courtney Robertson
- ‘The Bachelor’s’ Monica Spannbauer’s mom jailed for assault with a pepper grinder
- ‘The Bachelor Season 16′ episode 5: The Skinny Dip
- Courtney Robertson’s ‘Bachelor’ episode 2 one-on-one date: What is she hiding?
- Model Courtney Robertson’s love letter to Bachelor Ben Flajnik
- Courtney Robertson dumps long-time boyfriend to meet Ben F.
- Model Courtney Robertson outed on Cheaterville by ex-boyfriend